That Attitude Book is a paperback pocket guide, the same size as a phrase book you might take on foreign travels. As with a phrase book, it is not intended to give you all the answers, but to help you out when you are struggling in unfamiliar surroundings.
Part One explores why negativity is prevalent in western society and the effects it has. Part Two explores what is needed to remain positive in the face of life’s negative challenges. The use of quotations and clip art images make each page easy to dip back into for quick recall.
- Published: December 11th 2003
- Publisher: Inner Direction
- Author: Graham Pepper
- ISBN 10: 0954631706
- ISBN 13: 978-0954631703
- Size: Pocket Book (148mm x 105mm)
- Pages: 77
- Format: Colour illustrations
- Price: £5.00 in the UK
- Categories: Self-Help & Practical Interests, Reference/Personal & Practical Guides